The Testing Center at BSCTC provides placement exams and GED assessment. The center provides the computer literacy exam IC3 as well as PAX exams (Pre-admission examination) for the Nursing program, NOCTI (National Occupational Competency Testing Institute) exams, ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) exit exams, and proctored exams for various courses taught throughout KCTCS.
All Testing Centers Adhere to the Following Schedule for Proctored Exams
- Proctored exams: 9:00 am and 1:30 pm
- All other exams are scheduled at specific times during the fall and spring semesters.
Please Contact the Testing Center on the Campus You Wish to Visit
- Mayo Campus: C112 Phone 606-788-2806
- Pikeville Campus:North 216 Phone 606-218-1220
- Prestonsburg Campus: Student Center 201 Phone 606-889-4802
Prestonsburg Campus, SC 201