Ready to graduate from Big Sandy Community & Technical College? Congratulations! Here is some information to help you along.
- You should meet with your adviser the semester prior to the term you plan to graduate for an academic evaluation to make sure that all requirements for your degree will be met in time.
- To receive a credential from Big Sandy, students must first apply for graduation.
- Applications can be completed online below or by visiting the Office of the Registrar.
- If you wish to attend a Commencement Ceremony, you must also register online.
- Graduation applications are due by April 15th, 2019.
- All students who receive degrees in December, August, and May of the academic year may participate in the Spring Commencement Ceremony in May.
Allied Health Ceremony
- Friday, May 10, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
(Only for Nursing, Practical Nursing, Dental Hygiene and Respiratory Students)
General Ceremony (All Other Programs)
Choose One of the Following Ceremonies:
- Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
- Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 12:00 p.m.
Online Application & Registration
For More Information