Your health and wellness is a top priority at BSCTC
The health and wellness of our students, employees, and visitors is a top priority. With that in mind, all Big Sandy Community and Technical College campuses are now Tobacco Free. Tobacco Free means that the use of tobacco products is prohibited on all campuses at Big Sandy Community and Technical College including all grounds, buildings, parking areas, and vehicles.
This includes but is not limited to:
- chewing tobacco
- electronic cigarettes
The college supports healthy lifestyles and is available to provide resources for students and employees who are ready to cease their use of tobacco products.
Reasons for BSCTC Tobacco-Free Wellness
- Eliminate harmful exposure to second-hand smoke on campus
- Decrease the amount of tobacco litter on facility grounds
- Offer a positive and healthy environment for visitors that frequent our facility
- Supply necessary support for those who struggle with addiction or stress management
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for everyone to work and learn!
For more information on our Policy, contact Kelly Adam at (606) 886-7356.