Student Government Association
BSCTC Student Government Association provides the means by which members of the student body as a whole may express concerns regarding student life and serves as a liaison between these same students and BSCTC's administration, faculty and staff. SGA supervises all affairs involving students in which the administration, faculty and staff are not directly involved, supports acceptable administrative policy, and promotes among students an active interest in college affairs.
SGA Goals are:
- Explore concerns of the student body
- Promote school morale in the student body
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work
- Organize and develop extracurricular activities
- Encourage and practice high standards for student achievement
- Encourage scholarships and school loyalty
- Promote service projects of the community and campus
Students who are interested should read and complete the SGA Application.
Assistant Librarian, Prestonsburg, Hager Hill, and Mayo
Faculty Advisor & English professor