Ready to graduate from Big Sandy Community & Technical College? Congratulations! Here is some information to help you along.
- You should meet with your advisor the semester prior to the term you plan to graduate for an academic evaluation to make sure that all requirements for your degree will be met in time.
- To receive a credential from Big Sandy, students must first apply for graduation.
- Applications can be completed online below or by visiting the Office of the Registrar.
- If you wish to attend a Commencement Ceremony, you must also register online.
- Graduation applications are due by March 1st.
- All students who receive degrees in August, December, and May of the academic year may participate in the Spring Commencement Ceremony in May.
- Friday, May 5th: 7pm - Mountain Arts Center
- Saturday, May 6th: 9 am and 12 pm - Mountain Arts Center
- Livestream available @bigsandyctc Facebook Page
Online Application & Registration
For More Information