Board of Directors
The 10-member Big Sandy Community & Technical College Board of Directors is comprised of seven community members appointed by the Governor of the Commonwealth of Kentucky and three members consisting of elected representatives from the college's faculty, staff, and student body.
The Board of Directors supports the college in fulfilling its mission by making strategic business decisions and serving as an advisory board.
Current Board Members
- Dr. Howard Roberts, Chair
- Pamela Howard, Vice Chair
- Deborah Craft, Secretary
- Jennifer Brown-Day
- Romona Laney
- Dr. Jeffery Shannon
- Jim Vanover
- Kayla Rice, Staff Representative
- Dr. Patsy Jackson, Faculty Representative
- Vacant (Pending Election), Student Representative