- Tuition and fees are subject to change.
- Registration is not complete until fees are paid.
If you have registered for a session at BSCTC, you must complete your financial aid file, make payment arrangements, or pay your account balance in full prior to the first day of class to avoid cancellation of your classes for non-payment. Your tuition bill is calculated the day that you register for classes and is available to you online through your Student Self-Service Account.
Students who have been approved for financial aid for either semester will have their tuition and fees deferred until financial aid is received. Please review your Student Self-Service Account to see if you have enough financial aid to cover your balance due. Students whose tuition is paid by a third party such as a government agency, scholarship, or employer should consult with Business Office personnel to make sure documentation is on file to defer their tuition and fees or set up a payment plan to pay the difference in tuition and third party payment.
Big Sandy Community and Technical College offers the FACTS Tuition Payment Plan to enable you to more easily afford your educational expenses. You may make payments by either automatic bank payments or by charging payments to your Visa or MasterCard. Because FACTS is not a loan program, there is no debt incurred, no credit search, and no interest or finance charges assessed by FACTS on unpaid balances. The FACTS Management Company charges a $25 per semester non-refundable fee to enroll and participate in the program. You may apply for the FACTS payment plan in person at either of the campuses listed below. You may also enroll in the FACTS payment plan online via your Student Self Service. For questions you may contact the Student Service Center at 1-855-Go BSCTC or 1-855-462-7282 for 24/7 support.
Fall 2017 16-Week Session
- August 4: Last day for pre-registered students to pay or make payment arrangements
- August 9 - 10: Registration & Drop/Add.
- August 11: Last day to enter an organized class for Fall 2017 & last day to make payment arrangements
- August 13: Last day to pay registration fees online
- August 14: First Day of Classes
- August 18: Last Day to withdraw and receive 100% tuition refund or owe NO money
- September 11: Last day to withdraw and receive 50% tuition refund or owe 50% of tuition
Spring 2018 16-Week Session
- December 15: Last day for pre-registered students to pay or make payment arrangements
- January 3 - 5: Registration & Drop/Add
- January 7: Last day to pay registration fees online
- January 8: First Day of Classes
- January 12: Last Day to withdraw and receive 100% tuition refund or owe NO money
- February 5: Last day to withdraw and receive 50% tuition refund or owe 50% of tuition
Please refer to the Academic Calendar for additional deadlines and information
You may refer to the Academic Calendar for the Refund Schedule. Dates are also noted above.
Once you enroll in a class, you become financially obligated even if you never attend the class. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are withdrawn from your classes if you do not plan to attend. Do not rely on a cancellation process to cancel your enrollment as it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to follow the proper procedures for withdrawal with the Admissions Office.
What you need to do
A Bank Mobile information packet will be mailed to your home address on file. The instructions in the mailing provide you with information necessary to logon to the Bank Mobile Refund Selection site to activate your refund preference. You have a choice to receive refunds due you by an ACH transfer to an existing bank account, by paper check, or by opening a bank account through Bank Mobile. Note: You must activate your refund preference to receive timely distribution of refunds due to you.
Have additional questions?