Mental Health Awareness Poster Art Contest
What is Mental Health to Me?
- Must be a BSCTC student
- Must be original work
- Must be titled
- Must the on 18" x 24" poster board or drawing paper
- Any 2-D media accepted
- One entry per person
- Entry deadline is April 11 at noon
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Winners are chosen at the sole discretion of BSCTC and its selected judges. Judging is based on originality, creativity and effectiveness of theme expression.
- Winners will be announced Monday, April 18.
- 1st Place: $100 gift card
- 2nd Place: Bluetooth speaker
3rd Place: BSCTC T-shirt
Sponsored by BSCTC Office of Disability Support Services and The McCall Art Gallery