Proctored exams require students to take an examination in a controlled location under the supervision of a proctor who monitors students during the exam period. A proctored exam permits instructors to limit student access to certain materials such as books, notes, and the Internet and to verify the identity of the individual taking the exam.
- Exams are proctored by appointment only and must be scheduled in advance.
- Contact the Testing Center
- Students need to provide the Testing Center with:
- Instructor's Name
- Course Name
- Day and Time they Wish to Schedule
- It is the students responsibility to notify the instructor that a test has been scheduled
- Upon arriving at the proctor site, students must present a government-issued or KCTCS
College picture ID. Students without the proper picture ID will not be permitted to
take the exam.
- Inform the Testing Center in advance of any changes that might affect your scheduled
testing time and date.
- Adhere to BSCTC Testing Centers rules and procedures. For example: Children and cell
phones are not allowed in the Testing Centers.
- There are no costs associated with proctoring.