All students who have attended a Dental Hygiene/Dental Assisting Pre-Admission Conference and applying to either or both of these programs must submit a completed file to be considered for admission. The completed file must be submitted to Dean Jimmy Wright or his representative in the Admissions Office by March 1st, no later than 4 pm.
The student must submit all required documentation listed below. The submitted materials will be reviewed and a checklist will be signed verifying the completed file. The student will be provided a copy of the signed checklist for their records.
The original form will be retained by the Admissions Department and placed in the student’s file.
Please do not submit any documentation to the Dental Hygiene/Dental Assisting Department or any other department of the College.
The student will assume all responsibility in the delivery of their completed file to Dean Jimmy Wright or his representative in the Admissions & Records Office.
for a Completed File
- Attendance at a Pre-Admission Dental Hygiene/Dental Assisting Conference
- Official High School Transcript or GED
- Official Transcripts from all Post-Secondary Education or Training Facilities.
(This Excludes any KCTCS College/School)
- Results of the National ACT Test
- Dental office experience form verifying a minimum of 4 hours observation in a dental office.