Academic Calendar - Fall 2023
- 18- Last day to pay registration fees online CANCELLATION FOR NON-PAYMENT CANCELLATION FOR NON-PAYMENT -- Last day to pay registration fees in person, or arrange a Tuition/Fee Payment Plan to avoid cancellation of registration or have arrangements made for a third party to pay tuition and fees - Financial Aid, Voc-Rehab, WIA, Veterans Educational Benefits, etc. (Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- 9-10 - Registration & Drop/Add (Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.)
- 13 - Last day to pay registration fees online
- 14 - First Day of Classes
- 18 -Last Day to Withdraw and Receive 100% Tuition Refund or Owe No Money
- Last Day to Drop a Class Without a Grade
- Last Day to Change from Audit to Credit
- 4 - Labor Day (College Closed - Academic and Administrative Holiday)
- 20 - Last Day to Withdraw from Classes and Receive a 50% Tuition Refund
- 7-15 - Fall Break
- 20 - Deadline to apply for a Fall 2023 Credential
- November 23-24 -Thanksgiving Holiday (College Closed – Academic and Administrative Holiday) NOTE: Classes end, and offices close on November 23, at 5:00 p.m.
- 1 - Last Day to Withdraw at the Discretion of the Instructor and Receive a Grade of "W" (Friday evening/Saturday class withdraws will be accepted Monday, December 5, from 8:00 a.m. – 12 noon) Last Day of Classes
- 4-8 - Final Exams
- 15 - Last Day of the Semester
- 7 -Last Day for Spring 2024 pre-registered students to pay registration fees in person,
online or arrange a Tuition/Fee Payment Plan to avoid cancellation of registration.
Advisor-Assisted Registration for Spring 2024 will be October 2, 2023. Watch your email and bulletin boards for announcements.