Mountain Comprehensive Care Center
- Adult Behavioral Health-If you or someone you know is experiencing a personal problem or crisis with mental
health or addiction, we are here to help. We have caring professionals who are trained
to help you find effective ways of dealing with your problems.
- Children's Behavioral Health. A wide range of services and programs have been specifically developed to meet the
needs of children and youth. Children’s services are provided in a variety of convenient
locations, including more than 120 schools and dozens of outpatient clinics throughout
- Crisis Services-24 hour crisis intervention services are provided by Mountain Comprehensive Care Center for urgent behavioral health needs.
- Developmental / Intellectual Disability Services-Mountain Comprehensive Care Center provides a broad array of services to support
individuals with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities to lead fulfilling
lives based on their personal needs and desires.
- Healing Program-Specialized services available to victims of interpersonal violence. Services are
also available to family and friends of the victim.
- HomePlace Clinic-HomePlace Clinic provides primary care services at six convenient locations!
- Prestonsburg | Paintsville | Pikeville | Belfry | Louisa | Grayson
- Housing-Mountain Comprehensive Care Center provides rental assistance programs that provide
temporary rental assistance for persons with low income, special needs, and/or ·
experiencing homelessness. We also provide Permanent Supportive Housing in our
Shelby Valley Independent Living Apartments and Douglas Park Independent Living Apartments
in Pike County, as well as our Dogwood Apartments in Prestonsburg.
- Therapeutic Foster Care-Our Therapeutic Foster Care program serves children and families in need of specialized
foster services. With locations in Prestonsburg, Hazard, and Morehead, we provide
the tools you’ll need when you are willing to open your heart… and your home.
- Day Training / Greenhouses-MCCC Day Training - Where plants help people grow!
- Runaway & Homeless Youth-Services for youth facing homelessness.
- Mountain Haven Emergency Shelter - Serving homeless youth 12-17 years of age. Click
here to learn more.
- Transitional Living Program - Serving homeless youth 18-22 years of age. Click here
to learn more.