OSHA Confined Space
This class will bring contractors in the target audience up-to-date on the changes of these requirements.
What they will learn:
- Reclassification of a Confined Space,
- Air Monitoring requirements.
- The definitions of the confined space and what makes it a permit required confined space.
- The new hazards referred to in the standard such as temperature extremes, etc..
- The new requirements for ventilation as it is added to the definitions; poor natural ventilation could make it a permit confined space.
- Retrieval and Rescue
OSHA requires that everyone entering a confined space, which now includes attics and crawl spaces, to be trained in the hazards as well as their responsibilities and job duties.
Cost - Free
- Pikeville Campus
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.