Activities and Organizations
There are many student groups at BSCTC. These groups range from extracurricular activity
groups to honor societies. BSCTC Clubs and Organizations must follow guidelines outlined
in the Student Code of Conduct and comply with KCTCS Business Procedures.
Any student organization which wishes to use BSCTC facilities or to solicit thereon must be registered through the office of student activities.
Student Clubs and Organizations
- Baptist Campus Ministries
- BSCTC Academic Team
- Christian Student Union
- Criminal Justice Club
- Gay Straight Alliance
- Information Technology Club
- Karate Club
- Multicultural Student Organization
- Music and Drama Club
- KANS (Kentucky Associations of Nursing Students)
- Phi Theta Kappa (Academic Honor Society)
- Philosophy Club
- Student Government Association
- Skills USA
Eligible organizations must have a focus on, or include these categories:
- Honor, Leadership, Recognition Societies, Divisional Organization & Professional Fraternities;
- Political Organizations; Governmental Organizations, Specialty Organizations (religious, athletic, military, etc.);
- Social Sororities and Fraternities.
Membership is limited to students, faculty and staff of BSCTC, except Honor, Leadership
and Recognition Societies, which include other persons as provided by their national
Every organization shall have a college advisor.
- Submit petition by person or(s) desiring registration.
- Provide a copy of the constitution or policy and procedures.
- Provide a statement of non discrimination ( EEOC statement)
- Complete the Application for Registration of Student Organization
- The Office of Student Activities or designee will review all documents submitted.
- The Student Government Association of BSCTC will also review all documents and vote for approval of the group.
- The Office of Student Activities or designee will submit a correspondence of approval accompanied by the Business Procedures Manual and KCTCS Code of Student Conduct.
- The Office of Student Activities and advisor(s) will attend the organizational meeting of the group to review applicable Business Procedures Manual.