FEMA Disaster Assistance
If you sustained losses or damage from the July storms, you may be eligible for disaster aid.
- You can call to apply: 800-621-3362
- The TTY number is 800-462-7585
- For 711 or Video Relay Service, call 800-621-3362
- For more information or to apply: DisasterAssistance.gov
When you apply for disaster assistance, please have the following available:
- Social Security Number (including your spouse's)
- Private insurance information, if available
- Address and zip code of the damaged property
- Directions to the damaged home or property
- Daytime telephone number
- A telephone number where we can reach you or leave a message
- An address where you can get mail
- If you want your disaster assistance funds sent directly to your bank, provide the FEMA agent with your bank account type (savings/checking), account number and routing number
Disaster recovery assistance for eligible recipients is available without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, English proficiency or economic status.