Academic Calendar - Summer 2018 (8-Week)
- Registration & Drop/Add
- Last day to pay registration fees online
- CANCELLATION FOR NON-PAYMENT -- Last day to pay registration fees in person, or arrange a Tuition/Fee Payment Plan to avoid cancellation of registration or have arrangements made for a third party to pay tuition and fees - Financial Aid, Voc-Rehab, WIA, Veterans Educational Benefits, etc.
- Office Hours 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- First Day of Classes
- Last Day to Withdraw and Receive 100% Tuition Refund or Owe NO Money
- Last Day to Drop a Class Without a Grade
- Last Day to Change from Audit to Credit
- Last Day to Withdraw from Classes and Receive a 50% Tuition Refund
- Last Day to Change from Credit to Audit
- Last Day to withdraw at the Student’s Discretion and Receive a Grade of “W”
- Independence Day (College Closed - Academic and Administrative Holiday)
- Last day to withdraw at the discretion of the instructor and receive a grade of “W”
- Last Day of classes
- Final Exams
- Deadline to apply for an August 2018 graduation credential (Applications may be picked up and returned to the Admission Office at the following locations: Mayo, Pikeville and Prestonsburg Campus.
Advisor-Assisted Registration for Spring 2019 will be October 15, 2018 thru November 16, 2018. Watch your email and bulletin boards for announcements.