Academic Calendar - Summer 2018 (4-Week)
- Registration & Drop/Add office Hours 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Last Day to Pay Online
- CANCELLATION FOR NON-PAYMENT -- Last day to pay registration fees in person or arrange a Tuition/Fee Payment Plan to avoid cancellation of registration or have arrangements made for a third party to pay tuition and fees - Financial Aid, Voc-Rehab, WIA, Veterans Educational Benefits, etc.
- Office Hours 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- First Day of Classes
- Last Day to Withdraw and Receive 100% Tuition Refund or Owe NO Money
- Last Day to Drop a Class Without a Grade
- Last Day to Change from Audit to Credit
- Last Day to Withdraw from Classes and Receive a 50% Tuition Refund
- Faculty to confirm attendance and record no-shows
- Last Day to Change from Credit to Audit
- Last Day to Withdraw at the Student’s Discretion and Receive a Grade of “W”
- Last Day to Withdraw at the Instructor’s Discretion and Receive a Grade of “W”
- Last Day of Classes
- Final Exams
- End of Session
- Deadline to apply for an August 2018 graduation credential (Applications may be picked up and returned to the Admission Office at the following locations: Mayo, Pikeville and Prestonsburg Campus.
Advisor-Assisted Registration for Spring 2019 will be October 15, 2018 thru November 16, 2018. Watch your email and bulletin boards for announcements.