Academic Calendar - Fall 2021
- 18 - Last day to pay registration fees Online.
CANCELLATION FOR NON-PAYMENT - Last day to pay registration fees in person, or arrange a Tuition/Fee Payment Plan to avoid cancellation of registration or have arrangements made for a third party to pay tuition and fees - Financial Aid, Voc-Rehab, WIA, Veterans Educational Benefits, etc.
(Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- 11-12 - Registration & Drop/Add (Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- 13 - Additional Drop/Add (Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- 15 - Last day to pay registration fees online
- 16 - First Day of Classes
- 20 - Last Day to Withdraw and Receive 100% Tuition Refund or Owe NO Money
Last Day to Drop a Class Without a Grade
Last Day to Change from Audit to Credit
- 6 - Labor Day (College Closed - Academic and Administrative Holiday)
- 13 - Last Day to Withdraw from Classes and Receive a 50% Tuition Refund
- 8 - Midterm
Last Day to Change from Credit to Audit
Last Day to withdraw at the Student’s Discretion and Receive a Grade of “W”
- 9-17 - Fall Break (Academic Holiday)
- 21 - Deadline to apply for a Fall 2019 Credential
- 25-26 - Thanksgiving Holiday (College Closed – Academic and Administrative Holiday)
NOTE: Classes end and offices close on November 25, at 5:00 p.m.
- 3 - Last Day of Classes
Last Day to Withdraw at the Discretion of the Instructor and Receive a Grade of “W” (Friday evening/Saturday class withdraws will be accepted Monday, December 3, from 8:00 a.m. – 12 noon)
- 6-10 - Final Exams
- 15 - Last Day of the Semester
- 9 - Last day for Spring 2020 pre-registered students to pay registration fees in person, online or arrange a Tuition/Fee Payment Plan to avoid cancellation of registration.
*Advisor-Assisted Registration for Spring 2022 will be October 1, 2021 thru November 15, 2021. Watch your email and bulletin boards for announcements.