Academic Calendar - Fall 2020 (Second 8-Week)
- Registration & Drop/Add (Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Last day to pay registration fees online
- CANCELLATION FOR NON-PAYMENT -- Last day to pay registration fees in person, or arrange a Tuition/Fee Payment Plan to avoid cancellation of registration or have arrangements made for a third party to pay tuition and fees - Financial Aid, Vic-Rehab, WIA, Veterans Educational Benefits, etc.
- (Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- First Day of Classes
- Last Day to Withdraw and Receive 100% Tuition Refund or Owe NO Money
- Last Day to Drop a Class Without a Grade
- Last Day to Change from Audit to Credit
- Last Day to Withdraw from Classes and Receive a 50% Tuition Refund
- College Closed Presidential Election Day
- Last Day to Change from Credit to Audit
- Last Day to Withdraw at the Student’s Discretion and Receive a Grade of “W”
- Thanksgiving Holiday (College Closed – Academic and Administrative Holiday)
- NOTE: Classes end and offices close on November 21, at 5:00 p.m.
- Last day to withdraw at the discretion of the instructor and receive a grade of “W”
- Final Exams
- Last Day of the Semester
- Last day for Spring 2019 pre-registered students to pay registration fees in person, online or arrange a Tuition/Fee Payment Plan to avoid cancellation of registration.
Advisor-Assisted Registration for Spring 2019 will be October 185, 2018 thru November 16, 2018. Watch your email and bulletin boards for announcements.