University Visit Program
Join us for free field trips to visit four-year colleges and universities that are
popular transfer destinations for BSCTC students. You must be degree/credential-seeking
and age 18 or older on the day of the field trip. The program for the day includes
a campus tour, information about transfer, financial aid, and scholarships, and when
possible, a visit with a visit with an advisor in your major/department.
Offered each Fall and Spring semester.
Online sign-up form for Spring 2016 trips:https://goo.gl/rN8GNv
Please note that the sign-up deadline is about 2 weeks before the field trip date.
Spring 2016 schedule -flier
Alice Lloyd College, Friday, March 4 -schedule
- Deadline to sign up: Friday, February 19, 9 a.m.
Eastern Kentucky University, Friday, April 1 -schedule
- Deadline to sign up: Friday, March 18, 9 a.m.
- Also sign up athttp://soto.eku.edu/eku-campus-visits#KCTCSASAP--select April 1 date
Morehead State University, Friday, April 8 -schedule
- Deadline to sign up: Thursday, March 24, 9 a.m.
- Please also sign up athttp://www.moreheadstate.edu/grouptransfervisitASAP--select Big Sandy CTC 7/8
University of Virginia at Wise, Friday, April 15 -schedule
- Deadline to sign up: Thursday, March 31, 9 a.m.
University of Kentucky, Friday, April 22 -schedule
- Deadline to sign up: Thursday, April 7, 9 a.m.
- Please also sign up athttp://www.uky.edu/Admission/content/transfer-visit-days- select April 22
- Advisor appointments are not automatic. If you want to request one, e-mail Mike Shanks firstname.lastname@example.org the deadline - specify your intended major at UK and mention that you are part of the BSCTC field trip on April 22
University of Pikeville, Friday, April 29 -schedule
- Deadline to sign up: Thursday, April 14, 9 a.m.