Thedocumentsays ACTC (Ashland), but it works for other KCTCS students too
- If that link doesn't work, it is also hosted on the Marshallwebsite
Some program-specific transfer checksheets are available:
- AA to BBA Management articulation agreement/checksheet
- AA to Early Childhood Educationchecksheet
- AS to Pre-Pharmacychecksheet
- AS to Chemistrychecksheet
- AS to Biologychecksheet
- AS to Forensic Chemistrychecksheet
- AA to several transfer plans/majors in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication(JMC)
If you are not a WV resident, and you qualify for this rate, it isn't as cheap as
WV resident tuition but it is cheaper than non-resident tuition.
Kentucky counties eligible for Metro Rate tuition: Boyd, Carter, Elliott, Floyd, Greenup, Johnson, Lawrence, Martin and Pike
- That includes the Big Sandy CTC service area except for Magoffin county
Metro Rate undergraduate tuition chart for2013-2014
- See the note at the top about the flat rate for online (no meetings) courses.
Academic Common MarketACM
- As of 6/14/13, the only Bachelor's degree program that KY residents can get WV resident tuition assessed for at Marshall is the BS in Biotechnology. For students in this program, if approved, their tuition will be even cheaper than Metro Rate.