Big Sandy Community and Technical Colleges (BSCTC) Distance Learning program provides you with alternatives to the traditional on-campus or extended campus classroom settings. These courses are equivalent to their classroom components in credit hours, transferability to other institutions, and fulfilling many program degree requirements.
Useful Information for New and Returning Students
Returning students may now self-enroll through Student Self-service
Directions for using student self- enrollment can be found here:http://kctcs.edu/Current_Students/Tutorials
Minimum Technology Resources needed for Distance Learning
Looking for an online class? Please visit our course list for course start dates and a complete list of summer and fall courses!
These links should make it easier to find what you are looking for:
- Looking for ways to pay for your education? Learn about the Cost and Financial Aid. Looking for book store information?
- Looking for academic calendars?
- Resource Materials? Try the Kentucky Virtual Library.
- BSCTC uses Blackboard for our course management system. To log-in to Blackboard, go to elearning.kctcs.edu and log-in using your PeopleSoft username and password.
- Tutorials for logging on, uploading assignments, etc. may be found here.
- Students interested in specific programs please view student checksheets for specific program checksheets.
- Need online advising? Please click on the link below to e-mail an advisor.
- BSCTC has made it even easier to order your textbooks! To order your textbooks online.
- Test proctoring information is available here.
- Need help wtih Blackboard? Information is available in the Student Support Section.
View KYVC Homepage for more information on:
- Programs and Courses
- Textbook and other course information
- Student Services
For more information on our Distance Learning program, please contact
Judy Howell Professor/Librarian I