Career & Transfer Services
Career & Transfer Services (CATS) provides comprehensive support to students in areas of career development and transfer planning.
Location and contact information
- Pikeville campus N 105J Elizabeth Cole ext. 81215
- Prestonsburg campus - Student Center 100A - Leslie Bays - ext. 67391
- Prestonsburg campus - Student Center 104A - Jeff Hicks - ext. 94841
- Maintaining information on four-year colleges in Kentucky and other states.
- Hosting visits from four-year college recruiters.
- Hosting visits to four-year colleges and universities.
- Hosting transfer and job fairs.
- Helping students find transfer applications and information.
- Helping students complete scholarship applications for transfer schools.
- Helping students find employment opportunities, fine-tune resumes and cover letters, and develop career plans based on interest and abilities through collaboration with Job Clubs of Eastern Kentucky, a partnership of the Kentucky Office of Employment and Training, JobSight, and Eastern Kentucky Concentrated Employment Program, Inc.